The world of the 3PL is dynamic. Employment needs fluctuate week-to-week, even day-to-day with spikes and dips in client orders.
All that variation translates directly to outsourced labor needs, but have those needs actually been getting filled from the staffing agencies you’re paying to do the job? In other words, is what you need the same as what you’re getting?
The Smart Solutions team is here to tell you no, you’re not. But if you won’t take their word for it, then let’s get specific about that question. Consider the following typical scenarios, and ask yourself whether your experience is similar:
- You need anywhere from 10-20 workers from an outsourced party on a typical day, but you’re lucky to get four, and even luckier if just one of those is a good fit for your company.
- You need real partnership from a single labor provider, but you can hardly get any one staffing agency to communicate properly, let alone take real assessment of your company’s labor needs, and so you have to pay three or four or even five staffing agencies at a time to hit your quotas.
- You need your contingent labor to be just as competent as your fixed workforce, but from staffing agencies you never know what you’re going to get, and sometimes the workers that walk through your door are hardly fit for doing much more than that.
- You need to reduce turnover, but you can’t seem to get your workers to stay, and the rate of turnover is tugging at costs in far too many ways.
- You need to worry less about labor fulfillment, but it’s a rare day when you get the numbers you need, and unheard of to have your labor needs fulfilled totally by qualified workers. So you have to spend time and money making sure you’re getting workers from each staffing agency, and then you have to figure out how to squeeze every last drop of juice from the labor you’ve got. How else are you going to get those big orders done?
Do any of those scenarios seem familiar? If so, then clearly your needs are not being met. In that case, you need Smart Solutions.
Smart Solutions fulfills consistently over 95% of labor needs and often gets you to 100% and above, and that’s just one of the exclusive services their process optimization team can provide.
Click here to read how Smart Solutions will be able to fulfill your company’s labor needs and much more, on your way to profit and growth.